From: "Konstantin Komissarchik" <konstantin.komissarchik@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10/13/2008 06:26 PM
Subject: [wtp-dev] FW: Project Proposal: Faceted Project Framework

FYI…

Also, in case you didn’t catch it on Planet Eclipse, I managed to talk myself onto Technology Project’s PMC, so I guess I will have to now be part of the solution instead of just complaining about the problem. :)

Let me know if there are any questions.

Oracle
Konstantin Komissarchik | Consulting Member of Technical Staff
Phone: +1 425 201 1795 | Mobile: +1 206 898 0611

Oracle
Eclipse Tooling
411 108th Ave NE, Suite 2100 | Bellevue, WA 98004

Project Proposal: Faceted Project Framework

Technology PMC,

Attached is a project proposal for the Faceted Project Framework that was mentioned in various recent threads on this mailing list. Please give it a read and post any questions. Indicate with +1/-1 if you are ready to move forward with official project declaration.

We will use this project as one of the test subjects for learning how Technology PMC can effectively manage and facilitate micro-projects.

Oracle
Konstantin Komissarchik | Consulting Member of Technical Staff
Phone: +1 425 201 1795 | Mobile: +1 206 898 0611

Oracle
Eclipse Tooling
411 108th Ave NE, Suite 2100 | Bellevue, WA 98004

 [attachment "fproj.html" deleted by David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM] _______________________________________________
wtp-dev mailing list
wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx