RE: [wtp-dev] WTP Project Plan for Galileo..

Common Project Committers,

Outside of faceted project framework component, there is only one other item that is currently getting picked up by common project plan queries. Please take a few moments to go over enhancements assigned to you and tag the ones that you intend to take a look at for Galileo. Remember, it’s not a crime to move an item from proposed to deferred later in the release, but a project that doesn’t paint an accurate picture of planned activities for the next release is not being open enough with the community.

A lot of the Java EE project items span into the common project. Please make sure that you’ve correctly categorized those items. It may not hurt to split some into common project part and java ee project part where it makes sense so that we are painting a more accurate picture.

Common Project Plan: http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=webtools.common

Thanks for listening,

- Konstantin

Oracle
Konstantin Komissarchik | Consulting Member of Technical Staff
Phone: +1 425 201 1795 | Mobile: +1 206 898 0611
Oracle Eclipse Tooling
411 108th Ave NE, Suite 2100 | Bellevue, WA 98004