Re: [wtp-dev] best way to deal with classpath of changing jar files?

- Generic server definition files allow for ant style wild cards <include> <exclude> expressions.

-We usually provide at leat one <archive> that is used for validation purposes (i.e.  wild cards do not provide a named item to check against, but using the archive and a named item we can check the existence, therefore validate the correctness of path selections)