[wtp-dev] (no subject)

Hello
I created a package of classes and I try to use one of these classes in a jsp page, all the code on the same project
I declared
<%@ page import="db.DB_Connector_PostgreSQL" %>

and bellow on the page
<%
DB_Connector_PostgreSQL connector = new DBConnector_PostgreSQL("login", "password", "org.postgresql.Driver", "jdbc:postgresql://localhost/project1");
%>

On the last section I have a marked error
DB_Connector_PostgreSQL cannot be resolved to a type

1-?Where I made mis mistake?
2-?Does eclipse has a feature that automatically detects the problems in the imports and fix the declaration?

Thanks in advance for any answer
Enediel