[wtp-dev] Wsdl Validation Question

Title: Wsdl Validation Question

I have the following situation : After the user import a wsdl file inside Java Project it can validate using
right click on the wsdl file and then Validate. As a result if the wsdl file contains some errors they are
reported in the problems view. I want to do same but programatically : we have an import wizard and
after the wsdl file is imported this validation should be trigger somehow.

Is there a simple way to call the same validator to validate the wsdl ?

Back to the top