Re: [wtp-dev] questions on local/remote support for generic server adapters

> Also, why is the Hostname shown as an editable field in the general info
> of the OverviewEditorPart if supportsRemoteHosts is false?  Shouldn't
> this be non-editable if it is shown at all?

just because it is local in context of deployment/debugging/launching then
a hostname is relevant for connecting externally. We use the hostname as a
parameter for which host/ip the server should bind to.

/max

Back to the top