De: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx de la part de Raev, Kaloyan
Date: mar. 08/07/2008 18:32
À: General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues.
Objet : RE: [wtp-dev] Language packs for WTP 2.0.x ?

Hi Martin,

WTP developers takes care that the WTP project is internationalized,
i.e. that all strings displayed in the UI can be translated.

If you are looking for a certain language pack you should contact the
Babel project. That is the place where actual translation happens and
language packs are produced. That is also the place where you can
contribute in the translation process if you'd like to. The Babel
project is driven by the Eclipse community. It is quite young and needs
help from translators.

Greetings,
Kaloyan