[wtp-dev] WTP API Policy

Hello,

As discussed on last week's status call, the WTP architecture group has proposed a new policy to clarify how we declare and maintain API. Some of the key changes include:
  • Clear rules on API declaration and maintenance.
  • How and when we can declare provisional API for feedback.
  • Phasing out the adopter usage scans.

Please take a moment to review the policy and voice any concerns before today's status call. You can review the full API policy here:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_API_Policy

Thanks,
Tim deBoer
Eclipse WTP PMC