[wtp-dev] WTP 3.0 Plan document: Final call to review..

Hi WTP Project Leads,

This is the last milestone for updating the WTP 3.0 Plan document, http://wiki.eclipse.org/Web_Tools_Platform_Release_3.0_Requirements. M6 is the milestone for ‘Feature freeze’. We should have the final cut of the features that will be shipped in WTP 3.0. Review the WTP 3.0 Plan document and update the committed section of your project to include items you can commit for this release. It is also a good idea to move items that have been completed in M5 under a section called, 'Completed'. There should be no items left under the ‘Proposed’ section. I expect the teams to fine tune the plan document till the end of this milestone, April, 07.

Once you have completed the review and updated the plan document, please update the status page, http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Requirements_Main#Documentation

Thanks

Raghu Srinivasan, WTP-PMC

Oracle Inc.