Re: [wtp-dev] [Help Wanted] M10 wst.javascript: Quality

Paulo,
Great!  Although I think that that Help Wanted list is very outdated by
now, the JavaScript component could very much use help with defining unit
tests.  Are there any areas in particular you were thinking of adding
tests for?

In any case, to get things ready I've added test plugins for the
JavaScript component to our CVS repository under
wst/components/javascript/tests/.  The "Developing the WTP with Eclipse"
tutorial, at
http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/community/tutorials/DevelopingWTP/DevelopingWTP.html
, should get you up and running with the test plugins' sources so you can
start working.  The best way to move forward would be to attach the
patches to new Bugzilla bug reports that you create.  Feel free to ask any
questions about the process on the mailing list, although questions about
implementing the tests are best placed into the Bugzilla bug reports
themselves.

Welcome aboard and I hope to hear more from you.

---
Nitin Dahyabhai
Structured Source Editing

"Paulo Rogerio Menezes Souza" <pauloiam@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
06/30/2007 01:48 AM
Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."
<wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[wtp-dev] [Help Wanted] M10 wst.javascript: Quality

I'd like to help with the item: Define and enhance JUnit testcases.

--
Paulo Rogerio Menezes Souza

Back to the top