[wtp-dev] WTP 2.0 Debriefing Wiki

All,

This is your chance to nag *me* for awhile.  :-)

Please see http://wiki.eclipse.org/Team_thoughts_on_continuous_improvement_20

Following our WTP 2.0 release, we want to have a short meeting with committers and contributors to discuss possible ways our project might improve. This can be things you don't like, things you like, things you want changed, improvements you think need to be made, process changes, etc. This feedback will become critical to our success and your happiness during WTP 3.0.  :-)

We will use this page to express priorities, make notes, and brainstorm as many ideas as possible. This will serve as a seed list for the meeting on July 12th, 2007.

Thanks,

John Lanuti
IBM Web Tools Platform Technical Lead, IBM Rational
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx
t/l 441-7861

Back to the top