[wtp-dev] WTP RC4 and Europa Shutdown

Just a reminder,

We are scheduled to deliver RC4 one day early again on Thursday, June 21st.  This means, we want to try and have all bugs resolved by this evening's build, so we can start doing our final RC4 smoke tests tommorrow.  Currently, there are 6 bugs awaiting PMC approval and another 6 which are already approved, but not applied.  Please try and get these bugs in today so we can limit the churn tommorrow to ensure the validity of all component's smoke tests.

Also, recall RC4 will be our Europa candidate driver and we do not anticipate any respins next week.  You should be creating and executing your functional test plans during this shutdown to ensure all paths have not regressed.  Please defer any non critical bugs to 2.0.1.

We're almost there!

John Lanuti
IBM Web Tools Platform Technical Lead, IBM Rational
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx
t/l 441-7861

Back to the top