Re: [wtp-dev] RC0 new and noteworthy folder ready to go

When I sent the email out last week about the upcoming new and noteworthy, I forgot to open a bug report as well.  There's one now.  As before, you can attach your copy and images (remember the guidelines) to bug 186461 if you'd rather not edit the web site directly.  And remember, let's have this done by Thursday's status meeting if possible so it can "go out" as soon as we declare RC0.

Thanks,
 Nitin

Back to the top