Re: [wtp-dev] Hundres of compilation errors in two of the latest I-Builds...

Yes, these are my fault ... I'm making "improvements" :) in the build.

This particular problem is caused form trying to use some official orbit bundles.

I'd hope to get this working soon, but if not will revert.

And, in either case, will document my findings and things components may need to react to in wtp-releng.

"Konstantin Komissarchik" <kosta@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/12/2007 04:14 PM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."        <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] Hundres of compilation errors in two of the latest        I-Builds...

These appear to be in jsf plugins. Is someone investigating?

- Konstantin

Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain
information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated
entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or
by email and then delete it.