[wtp-dev] WTP 2.0 Ramp Down Policy

I've added a page to the WTP wiki that describes our ramp down policies for WTP in Europa

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/WTP_2.0_Ramp_down_Plan_for_Europa

It follows the same principles as always, but would appreciate others taking a look and improving it.
We may eventually add some verbiage and cross links (such as we want to improve _exactly_ what a PMC request should include),
 but those changes would just be more detail, not be a change in policy or anything.

So, let us know if you have any concerns.