[wtp-dev] Let's get a good M-build ...

From what I can tell, there's 6 or 7 bugs still waiting for PMC approval. I suggest that if you all wake up and the PMC review is still not complete,
to go ahead and release for the build, based on my review alone. (You need at least one PMC review ... no sneaking in!)

If other PMC members later find some reason to object, then be prepared to revert your fix.

But, the goal is to get a good M-build as early as possible on Thursday, so we can "smoke test" it as our
second release candidate, to be declared on Friday.

Then .... next week, we'll set aside a few days for intensive testing and bug verifications, but its highly unlikely
we would re-spin (only for a blocking regression). We'll discuss the final testing and procedures
at the status call Thursday afternoon.

Thanks all ... we a r e  a  l  m  o  s  t      t   h   e   r    e !

Back to the top