[wtp-dev] updated status meeting info

Well, from previous note to wtp-dev, you can see someone turned me loose to experiment with a calendaring system :)

Our calls will still be Thursday's 2 to 3, but, the actual phone number has changed.
It will now be

USA  1-210-795-1100  Toll Free: 866-880-0098 Participant passcode: 5433170

Plus, you'll have seen in the previous "meeting invite" note a bunch of information about
"eMeeting" web information.

We will probably not always use this eMeeting, and it is unlikely to ever be essential,
but, sometimes I think it might help as we look at code or statistics, so, I wanted to
have it "set up", just in case its needed.

The significance for those outside of IBM is that if you want to join in, you have to
register in advance to get some special ID, or something. So, just wanted to call that
to your attention. (those of you inside of IBM already have the id you'll need)

Let me know if questions.

Back to the top