Re: [wtp-dev] Blocking socket calls on the UI thread

Hi Cameron,

When running tests you can specify the system property

wtp.autotest.noninteractive=true

as shown in [1]. Setting this property will suppress the license dialog and make the cache act as though you have agreed to all the licenses.

[1] http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/releng.wtpbuilder/distribution/wtp.tests/testScripts/junit-tests.xml?rev=1.1&cvsroot=WebTools_Project&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

Lawrence Mandel

Software Developer
IBM Rational Software
Phone: 905 - 413 - 3814   Fax: 905 - 413 - 4920
lmandel@xxxxxxxxxx

Cameron Bateman <cameron.bateman@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/17/2006 04:47 PM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [wtp-dev] Blocking socket calls on the UI thread

Thanks Jeffrey.  Now at least my test completes, but it still takes 45
sec or so for a very simple test to run (all it's doing is creating a
new web project).  It appears to still be spending much of that time on
a socket to get a Berkeley license for the web.xml DTD.  Is it possible
to some workaround this or perhaps cache the license somehow?

--Cam