From: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Cameron Bateman
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2006 1:47 PM
To: General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues.
Subject: Re: [wtp-dev] Blocking socket calls on the UI thread

Thanks Jeffrey.  Now at least my test completes, but it still takes 45
sec or so for a very simple test to run (all it's doing is creating a
new web project).  It appears to still be spending much of that time on
a socket to get a Berkeley license for the web.xml DTD.  Is it possible
to some workaround this or perhaps cache the license somehow?

--Cam