[wtp-dev] Project Facets Tutorial

The first draft of the Project Facets Tutorial is now available. If anyone can spare a few cycles to review it and send me your comments that would be much appreciated. I am interesting in hearing from both the people who have experience developing facets as well as those who have never seen this API before. Let me know what’s unclear, what’s not covered, or anything else you can think of. Make sure to reply directly to me so as not to spam everyone.

Thanks,

- Konstantin

by email and then delete it.