Skip to main content

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
[wtp-dev] Smoke test next Tuesday?

Time is compressing ... which I think means we are nearing the speed of light ... oh, wait, that's physics.

For us, its only because for the callisto schedule we are to produce our M4 next Wednesday, the 31st,
which means all code done by Monday night, and smoke test Tuesday. (And Monday is a holiday in the US).

Given that, I suggest we not test this Thursday, since we need that time to fix a few more  bugs, and does not
make sense to have formal smoke tests/declarations just days apart.

Of course, teams can still test if they like (which everyone should be doing!) just no need to report, declare, etc.

Also, since next week is our M4, I suggest we have no 1.0.3 smoke test next week ... I think only one or two changes
have gone in anyway.

If anyone has any questions or concerns, let me know.


Back to the top