[wtp-dev] WTP 1.0.2 RC2 Build to be created

At PMC meeting today, it was decided to create an RC2 candidate for WTP 1.0.2 that would include fixes for the following bugs.
Committers, please release these fixes as soon as possible and we will produce a good RC2 build later today. We will still not formally declare RC2
until Friday at noon (eastern) as has been our plan, so teams should begin testing it Wednesday, to make sure all is (still) well.

135789 blo P3 david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx NEW Some plugins have underscore in version qualifier
135374 cri P3 jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx NEW [annotations] Add extension support to annotation control...
134762 maj P3 yenlu@xxxxxxxxxx ASSI Prompt Regenerate Binding on save not translated
133187 cri P3 balakuma@xxxxxxxxxx RESO FIXE [emfworkbench] ConcurrentModifiationExceptions in Resourc...