[wtp-dev] Callisto testing

In lieu of a status call today, I’d like to just emphasize one key request coming out of the Planning Council / Callisto team – we need to verify that our smoke tests and JUnit tests run in the context of the M5 Callisto download. Would the component leads take the reins on smoke test analysis, and Jeffrey, can you investigate running our normal test pass in a “fully loaded” Callisto image? We’ll need to do this repeatedly going forward.

Konstantin, please also run some basic facets testing against a Callisto image. Thanks,

-t

Back to the top