[wtp-dev] 18,000 Compiler Warnings!

In what must be a first for Eclipse projects, we have enough compiler warnings that I'm sure its effecting our disk space quota in our build area!

So, I have *temporarily* disabled some of them, so we actually have some chance to read some meaningful subset.
Namely, -warn:-discouraged,serial,unusedImport

But, this still leaves 1,465 for our M5 candidate ... still way too many ... and many of these seem to be "restricted access" (not just "discouraged").

I believe these "restricted access" warnings are caused by teams not exporting all their packages in their manifest.mf files. I'll be looking to make a bulk change
to fix these this afternoon, but if any teams have a special reason to *not* export a package, please let me know. (The general "Eclipse convention" is to export
all packages, even if intended to be completely "internal", so as to not inhibit experimentation .. but again, let me know if someone has intentionally not exported something).