Re: [wtp-dev] How to remove old plugins or features in Eclipse

I do not believe there is a way, on the 3.1.1 version of Eclipse. It might be safest to re-install to a clean directory, if you wanted to get rid of them (but them being there disabled, shouldn't hurt anything either, as far as I know.).

Tao Jiang <jiangtao@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/01/2006 02:32 AM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] How to remove old plugins or features in Eclipse

I installed wtp project into my Eclipse3.1.1, and found JST1.0.0 and WST1.0.0
are installed successfully. That is what i want.

However, i found my Eclipse has another version JST0.7.0 is installed in
Lomboz 1.0.0 project and disabled .  Can anyone here tell me how to remove

JST0.7.0 feature from my Eclipse3.1.1 ?