RE: [wtp-dev] Weekly 101 M-build declared: M200601102004 Tue, 10 Jan 2006 -- 20:04 (UTC)

John,

As one of the 'lurkers' that is subscribed to this list to follow and
track the progress of the wtp-tools project, I for one think that these
types of build smoke tests/preliminary results are very much of
interest.  This easily lets me know what is actually worthy of bothering
to download.

Granted, I don't need to track the daily automated builds.  However the
weekly I-builds, related smoke tests, and milestone builds I am very
interested to track as a rough indicator of quality.

Lastly, the very high volume of the wtp-releng list makes it very
unmanageable for me as the signal to noise ratio is just too low.  Your
suggestion of just announcing declared builds tells me nothing of the
quality of the build and is already provided by the wtp builds page
which I already know (usually) happens on a weekly basis.

Just my 2 cents.

-Darrell