Re: [wtp-dev] Weekly 101 M-build declared: M200601102004 Tue, 10 Jan 2006 -- 20:04 (UTC)

I suspect there are many people who listen to the wtp-dev mailing list because they are interested in hearing discussion of general project-wide or architectural issues, but are not interested in these frequent discussions of build issues. While announcing declared (fully tested) builds might be of wider interest, the discussion of smoke tests and build issues seems to produce a lot of clutter that many of us could do without.  Might I suggest that discussion of builds and test results be moved to the wtp-releng mailing list rather than the general wtp-dev?  That way those with an interest in builds can still follow along, but the wider community can tune it out if they don't want to hear it.

John

Back to the top