Shortly after I sent my last note, I
noticed there were three of our unit tests suites that were not running
in the builds.
I tracked down to some test scripts
in our wtp-builder that had never been "released" to the wtp-build
So, I released the fixed scripts, re-ran
the build, our 3 missing unit test suites did run, and ran fine, but there
was a failure in one of the WSI Unit tests.
I am not sure why it failed, but am
certain its not related to the changed test scripts (well, as I am ever
certain about anything ant related).
I will leave to WSI team to investigate
and report on that failure.
The actual * code * in the two builds
is identical, as evidenced by the
identical map files (on build pages
as directory.txt file).
So, both builds should be identical,
and I'll assume the test failure is some
But, if you have to decide and pick
one, please use Thu, 1 Dec 2005 -- 03:37 (UTC) as the
"official" RC1 candidate.
If we promote a build without further fixes/builds, it
will be that one.
I suspect Jeffrey can "coordinate" the API reports
so they make sense (and include the three
missing unit tests that were not running as part of the