Re: [wtp-dev] WTP update site

Jeffrey Liu wrote:
We'll need an update site when WTP 0.7 goes out the door.
In the weekly call you asked whether to not to have a separate WTP Update Site or to attempt to provide our Releases through the main Eclipse.org site. While I agree with the decision to contribute to the main site, how will the dependencies for GEF and JEM be resolved? They're on a different site and even if cross-site dependencies are resolvable, won't that require users to add the GEF and JEM update sites to their configuration manually?

--
- Nitin

Back to the top