RE: [wtp-dev] RC3 or RC4?

RC4 is now outdated by the release of 3.1. :) Are we moving up?

P.S. Good luck getting to our download page - 25,345 people have already downloaded 3.1...

Tim deBoer
WebSphere Tools - IBM Canada Ltd.
(905) 413-3503  (tieline 969)
deboer@xxxxxxxxxx

"Ted Bashor" <tbashor@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/28/2005 03:20 PM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [wtp-dev] RC3 or RC4?

Never mind.  I see that today's I-build has switched to RC4.