Based on feed back from component leads
(some to this list, some "offline"),
The current I-build, I20050415Fri,
15 Apr 2005 -- 08:05 (-0400) ,
is marginally suitable for a development
target, but is not suitable for "M-build final testing".
So, I will declare this weeks I-Build
complete, but we will need to follow "back up" plan to produce
a build suitable for
final M-build testing.
That plan is basically to do "continuous"
I-builds until Monday at 3:30, to have a "M candidate" by Tuesday
That leaves Tuesday, Wednesday, and
Thursday to do "final testing" on a stable version for M build.
(Normally, we like a full week, but
I will leave it to project leads to decide if that is enough
testing to ensure quality, or if other
plans should be adjusted (I think it is ... but is admittedly high stress
and high risk)).
I'll send a follow-up post with details
of "next steps" over the next few days.