Re: [wtp-dev] Moving to M6 based development

Jeff,

Each build cleans itself after the build completes, so it probably deleted the files it has built.  On the build machine this is not an issue because they are uploaded before cealunup:

build.home - Build root  (you must be setting this before running the buid to a place like c:\mybuilds)

build.home/build-current-N  is where the current build takes place
build.home/build-current-N/workdir/N-N2005.....   is where the artifacts of your current build are
build.home/publish  - is where your artifacts are copied before the build-current-N is deleted

 These are the places you should look: