Skip to main content

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
[wtp-dev] WTP M2 Status - Request for ...

A very merry Christmas and happy New Year and much deserved celebration!

The respin went fine.
I checked map files to be sure mine was only update.
Using the SDK build, I verified the XML format problem was indeed fixed.
I went through the "servlet/jsp tutorial" (at
and all worked fine (both ran and could debug jsp).
I also "sanity checked" all 8 zip files to be sure correct size and no "suspicious looking" changes.
I even verified debug info was (still) included in the class files, so co-developers can view source and set breakpoints
without loading everything from CVS!

By far, the hardest part was copying the "I-build" to an "M-build" on the download site.
(Our site was down for 15 minutes or so while I sorted though permissions, and manually fixed the index.html file, etc.).

But, all's well that ends well, and this makes a great ending to this year.

Thanks to everyone involved in making it happen.

Back to the top