From: wtp-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Timothy Deboer
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2004 2:18 PM
To: wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [wtp-dev] A WTP tutorial

Hi Dave,

In case you missed the posts on the mailing list last week, the server tools plugins underwent some significant API cleanup last Friday, and we are still in the process of testing and fixing the implementation to match. I've been able to run through all the basic Tomcat 3.2 scenarios using the head stream on my machine, but there is still lots of work to do and builds haven't been stable enough to claim this there. Thanks for the report (keep them coming to me, the mailing list, or bugzilla) and I'll look into these two issues later today.

Back to the top