[wtp-dev] Server Tools API work

Hi everyone,

The server tools component is undergoing some API work in response to defect 73096 and general API cleanup. These changes _will_ break existing API users, so it is being done in CVS on the ServerToolsAPI branch. The following plugins are currently on this branch:

org.eclipse.jst.server.core
org.eclipse.jst.server.tomcat.core
org.eclipse.jst.server.tomcat.tests.performance
org.eclipse.jst.server.tomcat.ui
org.eclipse.jst.server.ui
org.eclipse.wst.server.core
org.eclipse.wst.server.core.tests
org.eclipse.wst.server.tests.performance
org.eclipse.wst.server.ui
org.eclipse.wst.server.util

For the upcoming milestone, we hope to make as many of the changes as possible, and merge back into the HEAD stream in time for other teams to react for the milestone build (after the I build on the 25th? I will send another note out when we have a date for the merge). Please forward any questions to me, and let me know if you are using these API so that I can help as much as possible during the merge.

Thanks,
Tim deBoer
WebSphere Tools - IBM Canada Ltd.
(905) 413-3503  (tieline 969)