Re: [wtp-dev] Tests

Naci, this sounds great that Deniz is going to provide such a document.
Does the basic framework follow that used by base eclipse build junit test framework?
Also, have you all looked at base Eclipse automated performance test framework?
We're hoping (assuming) we'll be able to use it, but so far I've only been vaguely aware
of it and don't know what details are for setting up or how complicated it is (I think pretty
simply, but am just wondering if that's already being considered). Thanks.

Naci Dai <naci.dai@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/18/2004 07:51 AM

Please respond to
wtp-dev

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
deniz.secilir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
Re: [wtp-dev] Tests

Hi Jens,

The build process integrated testing in the scripts.  Currently, Deniz is
preparing a document on how to include the tests in the build process for
developers.  It roughly outlines where to create the tests, some
beats-practices on organizing your tests and how to add them to the build
process so that they run and reported with each build.

The document will probably be available at the end of this week.  In the
meantime, if you have tests to add you must create a folder named tests
under the component and include your test plugins in it.  Then it is best
to inform deniz to include them in the buidl this week until he releases
his document.

In the mAt 01:40 PM 10/18/2004, Jens Lukowski wrote:
>David and others,
>
>is there a plan when and how to contribute the tests to webtools ?
>
>regards
>  Jens

Naci Dai,
Managing Director