Re: [wtp-dev] Naming Conventions issue

Jim, you never commented on 'examples' and 'tests' and since that's the one that effects plugin and cvs directory names, I suggest we use
Naci's suggestion as a compromise between the original naming guidelines and my original proposal in this list

I think there'd be no objection if we agreed to use following rules:

if the tests or examples are specific to a component.

org.eclipse.<subproject>.<component>.tests[.*]
org.eclipse.<subproject>.<component>.examples[.*]

but if the tests or examples span multiple components, then name (and locate in cvs) under subproject, as in

org.eclipse.<subproject>.tests[.*]
org.eclipse.<subproject>.examples[.*]

Agreeable?

Back to the top