RE: [wtp-dev] Source updates?

Ok. When you say "the code will be checked into CVS" do you mean checked in at eclipse.org under the webtools repository or do you mean something else?

Also, is there a plan for merging in the Genuitec fixes or is that still to be decided?
I could help with merges but I don't want to duplicate somebody else's work.

From: wtp-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Arthur Ryman
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2004 1:35 PM
To: wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

 IBM is completing a product release and will refresh its contribution in a few weeks. The refresh will include bugs fixes, completed function, etc. At that time, the code will be checked into CVS and we will work on it there. We have held off working in CVS since we cannot afford to maintain dual code streams.

Back to the top