RE: [wtp-dev] Architecture Overview document

Title: Message
Thanks David.
-----Original Message-----
From: wtp-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David M Williams
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2004 9:50 PM
To: wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [wtp-dev] Architecture Overview document

 I've published an initial,  (half done), working version of a WTP Architecture Overview document on the web tooling project site.

This document will (eventually) help those interested in contributing and integrating with WTP.
Its not an "end user" document, nor will it ever be detailed enough to be "all you need". Its long term intent
is just to help get people oriented, to what will be a fairly large, fairly complex system. The more detailed design and API documentation
will still be needed from each component for the hard work of actually contributing and integrating.
The idea is, for programmer's ease of use, we can provide some overview and
links and pointers in this high level document to the more detailed documentation and components.

I've published this early version in the spirit of getting, and allowing, early feedback, suggestions, and comments.
(As with many open source community deliverables, the more you put in to it, the more we'll put in to it,
and the more you'll get out of it  :).

Please take a look if interested:
http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/development/arch_and_design/ArchitectureOverview.html

Thanks