[wtp-dev] Web Services Explorer

Title: Web Services Explorer

I was wondering why the Web Services Explorer was implemented as an application in Tomcat instead of a regular Eclipse view?

Also I have Preferences > Server > Installed Runtimes pointing to Tomcat v5.0, but there is a separate option under Preferences > Web Services > Server and Runtime that doesn't list Tomcat v5.0 as an option - what's up with that? This is blocking evaluation of the wizard to create a web service.

Back to the top