Re: [wildwebdeveloper-dev] Wild Web Developer marketplace growth

Hi all,

I was expecting that Wild Web Developer would grow "naturally" with the addition of Yaml, but it doesn't seem to be really the case at the moment according to https://marketplace.eclipse.org/content/eclipse-wild-web-developer-web-development-eclipse-ide#group-metrics-tab (still ~80 installs/day before or after addition of yaml support).
I think we need to find some way to boost it a little more, so if you have the opportunity to mention it on some forums/stackoverflow/twitter where we can capture new users, it would be great. I'll spend a couple of hours doing it next week. If we want to be more convincing in moving EPP JS package to Wild Web Developer, it's important that we quickly get more install than WTP editors on Marketplace.

Cheers,

Back to the top