Re: [websocket-dev] prepare release review for WebSocket 2.1

Hi Mark,

The process is the same as for EE9. Check out the guide here:

https://jakarta.ee/committees/specification/guide/#release

Ivar

On Tue, Nov 2, 2021, 15:20 Mark Thomas <markt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 02/11/2021 08:57, Mark Thomas wrote:
> On 30/10/2021 12:02, kzr@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> Mark,
>>
>> I am sending this mail as a mentor of WebSocket 2.1 release.
>> The release review of WebSocket is expected to start by Oct 15th
>> according to your input.
>> So please start the preparation for the release review as soon as
>> possible.
>> If you need help, please let me know.
>
> ACK.
>
> There are a couple of PRs we need to agree (or agree not to put in this
> release) and then I should be able to start the release process.

On that topic, can you point me to the current doc I need to follow for
to produce this release.

Thanks,

Mark