Re: [websocket-dev] Looking for an owner for issue #322

Kevin responded directly to some of the other mailing lists to this question so I'll include his response here:

 As we continue to move towards the Jakarta EE 9 goals, there may an occasion to follow up on one of the Epics that we're tracking as part of the Project Board:
https://github.com/orgs/eclipse-ee4j/projects/17

Although the general team access has worked quite well thus far, we found that during the Jakarta EE 8 effort that once in a while, we needed a focal point to contact for a given technology.  Many/most of the these Epics already have an Assignee or two.  I'm just following up with the Epics that don't have any Assignees and I asked Paul to help with the Web Container technologies.

Hope this helps!

Kevin Sutter

On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 9:00 AM Mark Thomas <markt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 30/03/2020 13:24, Paul Nicolucci wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> Kevin Sutter had asked me to look into finding an owner for issue
> #322[1]

For what purpose?

Mark

 - this is the issue tracking the work required for the overall