[websocket-dev] Looking for an owner for issue #322

Hello All,

Kevin Sutter had asked me to look into finding an owner for issue #322[1] - this is the issue tracking the work required for the overall Jakarta EE 9 release.  For many of the other projects, the project lead has been assigned this issue, but others in the project have been involved with completing many of the items in it.

Mark and/or Joakim, is it ok to assign this to you?   We should be able to assign multiple people to it if we want to (Kevin would like to see at least one person assigned to it).

Thanks,

Paul Nicolucci

Back to the top