Re: [virgo-dev] Meeting notes for 26th June 2020 and next meeting

Hi,

I was not able to attend the meeting yesterday.

I released Gemini Web 3.0.6, is it possible to release a new Virgo version with this new Gemini Web release?

Regards,
Violeta

На пт, 26.06.2020 г. в 10:25 Giamma <gm.romanato@xxxxxxxxx> написа: