[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[virgo-dev] MSSQL driver issue in Virgo with Mybatis
- From: ganesh mohan <hellogans@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 11:41:21 +0530
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
We are trying to use Mybatis along with Spring DM with MSSQL. We are using sqljdbc4.jar (MSSQL driver jar) after bundling it using bnd tool. Using maven to build the bundle.
getting the following error message when deployed and accessed the DB:
org.springframework.jdbc.CannotGetJdbcConnectionException: Could not get JDBC Connection; nested exception is java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver found for jdbc:sqlserver
Tried the following:
1) placed in the usr folder
2) installed it through the console
3) placed it in classpath and made a bundle class path entry in the manifest. still getting the same error. it is not able to detect the driver in osgi env, which is able to the same with normal junits.
kindly help. Thanks in advance.