[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [virgo-dev] Security in Virgo
- From: Glyn Normington <gnormington@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 02:55:49 -0800
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AcuMj1JvmzyG4lVNQNWVt1eloiWPSg==
- Thread-topic: [virgo-dev] Security in Virgo
Given that we've got a growing backlog of enhancements, we'll close the bug and not explore option 1 for now, given that the other two options are viable.
On 25 Nov 2010, at 10:46, Ric Klaren wrote:
> From a Virgo perspective the feature request could be changed to:
> * Provide a OSGi HTTP Service per WAB so a lightweight method of
> dynamically inserting Servlets becomes possible
> * Provide a OSGi HTTP Service (which co-exists with tomcat on a separate port)
> * Close the ticket and point to snaps ?