[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [virgo-dev] [gemini-dev] Draft graduation/release review docuware for Virgo and Gemini Web
- From: "Iliev, Hristo" <hristo.iliev@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 10:58:18 +0200
- Accept-language: en-US, de-DE
- Acceptlanguage: en-US, de-DE
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: ActVh1jQP7NQpLQtQcy2c2PMyLxcbAAuQQ3w
- Thread-topic: [gemini-dev] Draft graduation/release review docuware for Virgo and Gemini Web
On slide 13 (UI usability) you mentioned the lack of tab completion and command history in Equinox console.
This could very easily be achieved with a fragment bundle. We now have a working solution that can be contributed to Virgo, so I don't consider it as limitation compared to dm Server.
Furthermore Equinox 3.7 will also contain these features as a separate bundle.
From: gemini-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gemini-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Glyn Normington
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2010 1:10 PM
To: Runtime Project PMC mailing list
Cc: Virgo Project; Gemini and sub-projects developer discussions
Subject: [gemini-dev] Draft graduation/release review docuware for Virgo and Gemini Web
I would be grateful for any feedback on the attached draft docuware.
Please note that if Gemini graduates out of incubation before we need to submit the Gemini Web docuware, we'll be able to drop the graduation aspects of that docuware.