[upr-dev] Changing the release schedule

Hey everyone,

Since we did not manage to work on UPR according to our release plan, we decided to move the release date to end of November (26.11.).

This should give us enough time to prepare all information/documentation for the release review and do a bit more testing.

I will contact our PMC (modeling PMC) to move the start of the review phase to November 12. Until then we have to assemble the IP log and review documentation, as described here:

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/HOWTO/Release_Reviews

Best regards,

Max

Dipl. Inf. Max Bureck

Senior Researcher

Fraunhofer Institute for Open Communication Systems

SQC – System Quality Center

Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 31, D-10589 Berlin

Tel     +49 (0)30 3463 7321

E-Mail max.bureck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Web http://www.fokus.fraunhofer.de/en/sqc/

Visit us at one of our next events: to event calendar.

Back to the top