[upr-dev] Nightly Build Update Site

Hey everybody,

It’s time to celebrate! We have our first nightly build update site ready! Here it is:

http://download.eclipse.org/upr/nightly/update/

The zipped update site can be downloaded here:

http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/upr/nightly/org.eclipse.upr.profiles-0.9.0-incubation.zip

Currently I use shell commands to copy the results over to the download area, maybe I will replace this by a platform independent ANT script in future.

Best regards,

Max

Dipl. Inf. Max Bureck

Researcher

Fraunhofer Institute for Open Communication Systems

SQC – System Quality Center

Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 31, D-10589 Berlin

Tel     +49 (0)30 3463 7321

E-Mail max.bureck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Web http://www.fokus.fraunhofer.de/en/sqc/

We warmly invite you to visit us from February 25 to 27, 2014 at the embedded world 2014 in hall 5, stand 250.

Visit us at one of our next events: to event calendar.

Back to the top